I'm really hoping someone can help me regarding regarding the above, as I don't really know PHP very well at all, and I'm about to pull all my hair out, and watch it all turn grey, whichever comes first.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why only in edit products, invoice and packing slip, the customer info is not displaying, nor all the per item prices (the headers are visible however). This info seems to be appearing everwhere else in the application. I have looked over the invoice and packing slip files a milliion times and cannot find anything that would cause this to occur, I've uploaded these files from a fresh download of OSC and it still doesn't appear in those files either. I'm at a loss as to what else to look for or what other files might be involved linked to this that would cause this problem. Needless to say, I can't launch the store until this is fixed, which is just adding to my nervous breakdown

I understand this is above and beyond the normal requests that I see on the board, but I really would appreciate any help at all. Thanks in advance for assistance!
Regards,
Brenda