Full service web hosting, great prices and support. Starts at $1.99/month!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Credit Card Encrypt and Decrypt on the fly.

bkpie

Default Credit Card Encrypt and Decrypt on the fly.

A new project_project entry has been added:

[drupal=152]Credit Card Encrypt and Decrypt on the fly.[/drupal]

A Much Better Credit Card Module than the Basic One. This is perfect for those who need to process cards offline like wholesalers etc. It encrypts,decrypts on the fly and adds cvv.

bkpie

Default Re: cc_cvv+encryption v1.8 oscmax Credit Card Encrypt and Decrypt on the fly.

Ok I got bug 1 fixed for CVV2 so when admin is set to 3 it will also accept the 4 number American Express security code.

In catalog\includes\modules\payment\cc.php

Find:

' if (cc_cvv == "" || cc_cvv.length != ' . CC_CVV_MIN_LENGTH . ') {' . "\n" .
    ' error_message = error_message + "' . MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_JS_CC_CVV . '";' . "\n" .
    ' error = 1;' . "\n" .

and replace with:

' if (cc_cvv == "" || cc_cvv.length < ' . CC_CVV_MIN_LENGTH . ' || cc_cvv.length > 4) {' . "\n" .
    ' error_message = error_message + "' . MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_JS_CC_CVV . '";' . "\n" .
    ' error = 1;' . "\n" .

bkpie

Default Re: cc_cvv+encryption v1.8 oscmax Credit Card Encrypt and Decrypt on the fly.

The version 1.81 replaced 1.8 and the bugs are fixed. It is working great on my site now so the previous note has already been corrected in cc.php on the version you download now.

Blayne

bkpie

Quote Originally Posted by bkpie View Post
    The version 1.81 replaced 1.8 and the bugs are fixed. It is working great on my site now so the previous note has already been corrected in cc.php on the version you download now.

Blayne
    Some have had problems with some good credit cards being rejected due to not having updated BIN in the cc_validation.php file so I am attaching a stripped out cc_validation.php which will correct this. Please set validation to false in admin. It will still use basic validation.

Bkpie
    Attached Files Attached Files

thuglife

Default Re: Credit Card Encrypt and Decrypt on the fly.

hello ,

i want to convert oscmax db to osc 2.2 , but the credit cards is still encrypted . how can i do ?

thank's

bkpie

The original contribution was for osc 2.2 so it should not be a problem. The exception being any files that were changed when I ported it to oscmax. Many times for oscmax the files changed are in the template files instead of catalog/ files. also the javascript files are diff. than osc 2.2 Compare the install instructions from the oscmax version to the original here osCommerce Community Add-Ons make any changes. I have never gone from Oscmax backwards to 2.2 and not sure why you want to.

basnyd

Quote Originally Posted by bkpie View Post
    A new project_project entry has been added:

[drupal=152]Credit Card Encrypt and Decrypt on the fly.[/drupal]
    Is this the version that works with osCmax?

Thanks,
    Barb

bkpie

Quote Originally Posted by basnyd View Post
    Is this the version that works with osCmax?

Thanks,
    Barb
    Yes that is the correct version

basnyd

Hi -

I'm using oscmax 2. I've installed the 1.8.1 cc encrypt and decrypt on the fly. Everything worked fine initially, but then I edited an order. I put in a new credit card number / removed the credit card number. I then went to place another order and when I clicked on the "buy now" button I recevied the following error message:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

delete from customers_wishlist WHERE customers_id=9 AND products_id=

If I use the "add to cart" button I don't see the error message. I've seen other people report this error, but haven't seem to found the fix for my particular instance. If you can help that would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Barb

bkpie

Barb:

I have installed this a few times now with no problems like the one you stated above however if memory serves me correctly there was a bug fix for oscmax 2 for this error when it happened. I do not have tme to search it out tonight. I have done my installs on oscmax rc3

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast