crujones
09-13-2003, 05:06 PM
not working all of a sudden any ideas

crujones
09-13-2003, 09:24 PM
new install still doesn't work

michael_s
09-13-2003, 09:41 PM
Please be more specific. 'Doesnt work' tells me nothing.

is it - Broken image, java error, 404 error, something else????

crujones
09-13-2003, 09:56 PM
sorry, I really appreciate the help, if yo click to enlarge on a dvd or something a new box will open up like usual , however the picture will not load and shows the x in

It does this with all pictures , so i am assuming it is a broken directory because it is looking for the picture in the wrong place but i don't know where to start on fixing that

michael_s
09-14-2003, 12:48 AM
It is not broken. It is because the default dynamic mopics setup uses the /thumbs dir for thumbnails. If you set this to false in the admin, the images will show up.

mom2nine
12-03-2003, 09:10 AM
Not happening here...at least not with all the images. I've got a client who's really upset that the large image doesn't display. Would love a solution!

michael_s
12-03-2003, 10:59 AM
mom2nine, you are not setup correctly. That is all there is to it. This has been explained to death. Mopics works 100% unless the admin settings do not match where you are placing your images.

Anonymous
04-25-2004, 02:37 PM
I know it's been a while since these were posted but I just joined and found the reason for a lot of red x images when clicking to enlarge. In my cases it was simply that the Dynamic MoPics configuration screen defaults the graphics type for big pictures at .gif. My big pics are all .jpg. Once I changed the default setting (in the Admin/Configuration/DynamicMopics area) they all showed fine. Maybe this can fix SOME of the no-show problems.