PDA

View Full Version : affiliate page has wrong logo

bushman
09-10-2003, 05:19 AM
I edited the logo header issue in the templat file some time ago so that mu logo appears on top of all pages but this doesn't effect the oscmax logo in Affiliate info and and other affiliate pages.

which file do I edit to make sure that my shops logo appears on affiliate pages.

thanks

annea03
09-10-2003, 07:01 PM
I'm having a similar problem with the page that pops up when you "view all items" Can you check that link and see if you are seeing the aabox oscommerce logo at the top of that one too? I've looked all over and can't figure where it is coming from. Thanks,

P. S. To add to my confusion, I have 2 installations of os2/Max. The one that I downloaded yesterday 9/9 has the logo problem. The prior dowload does not.

Anne

michael_s
09-10-2003, 11:06 PM
annea03, you will need to edit /includes/header.php because allprods.php has not yet been integrated into BTS, and it still uses the old header.php file :)

bushman, I bet it is the same for the affiliates pages, but never fear, you can replace all your affiliates pages with the new BTS files for affiliates contribution. See this thread: http://oscdox.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1020

bushman
09-11-2003, 05:38 AM
ok... I uploaded the affiliate BTS files and now my logo shows up on both the affiliate info and login pages but the log-in page carries this warning:

Warning: main(templates/content/CONTENT_AFFILIATE.tpl.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/buc/public_html/templates/main_page.tpl.php on line 93

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required 'templates/content/CONTENT_AFFILIATE.tpl.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/buc/public_html/templates/main_page.tpl.php on line 93

whats to be done abotut this?

michael_s
09-11-2003, 07:17 AM
You must have missed one of the required defines. Re-read the post in the oscommerce forum and make sure you did not miss something. I have done this upgrade a dozen times without a problem.

annea03
09-11-2003, 04:33 PM
:oops: Thanks msasek- That did it.