PDA

View Full Version : Errors with paypal_ipn

RobPrince
06-30-2007, 05:24 AM
Hi all,

We went live with our shop and our customer receives the following error while checking out.

Fatal error: Call to a member function apply_credit() on a non-object in /home/foxbases/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 521

I've researched this here on the forums and found that I should download and install the paypal_ipn from a osCom program but that it should be modified and the link that they give to it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have any ideas on how or what it should be modified to?

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Naza
06-30-2007, 11:10 AM
Hi Rob,

I just use this zip file provide by Mushroom and it solve my problem regarding error on line 521.

go here http://www.oscmax.com/forums/paypal/5240-other-paypal-issues-4.html#post24780

If this solve your problem, say thanks to Mushroom

Regards
Naza

RobPrince
06-30-2007, 05:21 PM
I replace the following paypal_ipn.php files

catalog/admin
catalog/admin/includes/classes
catalog/admin/includes/languages/english
catalog/includes/modules/payment
catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment

and I get the following
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class paypal_ipn in /home/foxbases/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 14

Am I missing a location?

Naza
07-01-2007, 05:02 AM
HI Rob,

I just replace file in catalog/includes/modules/payment. I don't change other files.

Thats all I do.

Regards
Naza

RobPrince
07-01-2007, 05:24 AM
Note to everyone else doing this....do not rename your old paypal_ipn.php file. You must delete it and upload the new one.

Thanks Naza for your help with this,
Rob