PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Templates

Anonymous
08-16-2003, 06:08 AM
I am really glad to see someone has addressed the OSC template issue! I hope it gets Incorporated into the default bundle. While working with the MAX bundle I have discovered that the templating system doesn't handel the affiliate templates or allproducts. Are these still modified in the respective applications individual files like before?

michael_s
08-16-2003, 09:13 AM
So far, yes. The BTS only incorporates the default osCommerce files. This is something that should be addressed though. I really have not looked at it closely yet though. Perhaps you could get a head start on it :)

Anonymous
08-16-2003, 01:43 PM
I am plugging away. I haven't yet looked throughly at the template system. But I have a feeling it will come. Necessity is the mother of invention.

BTW I noticed an update to allproducts. I checked it out and noticed it puts in underscores instead of spaces. I really like how it displays the model number and price. How did you get allproducts to display spaces instead of underscores? (underscores seem to defeat the purpose) Maybe I could update the allproducts with it.

jgkiefer
08-16-2003, 02:02 PM
Oop's I didn't realize I wasn't logged in. Sorry 'bout that.