PDA

View Full Version : Product Extra Fields

michael_s
02-14-2007, 01:51 AM
Found that the alterations needed to make the Advanced Search work with the extra fields clashed with the Muti Store contribution in use on my site.

This is the solution I found, hope it helps. Feel free to improve on it if necessary.

More... (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2202)

laszlo_M
03-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Michael,

Since you posted a fix to extra fields, I assume you know the code very well. I tried to apply the "Product Extra Fields v 2.0j" version to my brand new install (RC3) and I couldn't get it to work. It seems that there are huge differences in the files compared to the current versions. Regardless, I applied any code marked as "extra fields" but did not work. The change in catalog.php code killed my configuration page and for some reason the product page has a sql error.

Is there a version available which can be used with RC3?

Thanks,

Laszlo_M

theengineer
03-31-2007, 02:22 PM
This seems like a fantastic mod , i would like to know the same , if it works with the latets oscmax RC3.

Thanks

michael_s
03-31-2007, 02:47 PM
Yes it will work with osCMax if you manually merge the code and take into consideration that you have to add some changes to the template files (tpl.php files in the templates/fallback/content directory).

theengineer
04-01-2007, 04:27 AM
Once again thanks Micahel!