PDA

View Full Version : Customer Export

michael_s
01-14-2007, 06:26 AM
Update to version 1.3 upload by Sanquinarius.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Upload the attached file to catalog/admin/

NOTE: This only the customer_export.php file and will replace the file included in previous updates.

NOTE: This is only a modification to previous updates. You must install version 1.3 before this one. Follow instructions from previous contributions.

Changelog:

* Export to MS Excel (2002 and above compatible)
* Excel sheet is dated to maintain download history
* alternate row bg colors
* excel sheet has store title and download date
* row headers are highlighted
* cells are formatted

**** It works for me. Use at your own risk! **
Enjoy!

John
Pepie LLC

More... (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2291)

mjfontec
05-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Michael,

May I suggest that this be added into the next release of OSCMax? I want to have a mailing list of all my customers to mail a flyer out to.

Also, I have this installed, but I'm not sure how to get the link to show up in the reports box. Here is what the osc contribution says to add. What should I change? I've given it admin privileges.

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL . '</a><br>' .
'<a href="' . tep_href_link('customer_export.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . 'Export Customers ' . '</a>');

Thanks in advance,
mike

michael_s
05-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Look in the box and modify the code you posted to match the existing link structure. You will need to copy one of the existing links in the box file and then just change the constant and link text to the ones you posted above