PDA

View Full Version : Radio Buttons For Product Attributes

LynnL
01-20-2006, 09:48 AM
Okay, I've read all related posts in the forum, some are rather dated. They seem to indicate that I should be able to just choose, in admin, products attributes, to have radio buttons. Problem is... and perhaps I'm just not being too bright, I CAN'T find an option that lets me use radio buttons. HELP

timbrrr
01-20-2006, 11:00 AM
Click on Configuration> Product Information > Product Info Attribute Display Plugin - Choose your option type
Hopefully that is what you were looking for 8)

LynnL
01-20-2006, 04:12 PM
I had already tried that, and seen that someone else had as well, and it didn't work.
However... I did figure out the reason it didn't work... and I suggest that this should be fixed in OSCMax.
The mod used for this feature had a glitch and there is an update in the contribution in the OSCcommerce site which addresses it.

Apparently, if you make certain choices in terms of how you are going to track your stock, it causes a problem with this mod.

So, I downloaded QTPro, looked at the screenshots, and set my Product Information the way that was set up, then I had to make sure that Track Stock was checked in the Product Attributes.

I'm a php newbie, so I'm hoping that some of the amazing people here will work up a bug fix for this soon :)