PDA

View Full Version : Call For Price Problem

bkpie
12-04-2005, 08:11 AM
I have tried installing the Call For Price mod a few times and keep getting

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';', expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/sterlin/public_html/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 91

I followed the instructions what am I missing? Help

bkpie
12-04-2005, 04:27 PM
OK I got that problem fixed by adding another } at the end in the currencies.php so now the site loads with call for price where it should be but now when you click on a product it has another error. I AM FRUSTRATED HELP!

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/sterlin/public_html/templates/fallback/content/product_info.tpl.php on line 200

What is wrong with the code now in this easy call for price....EASY?

bkpie
12-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Yea Solved.. :)

If you have problems with the updated call for price by jpf you need to change catalog/includes/classes/currencies.php -you need to add and extra bracket at the end } of the edit offered in the contribution

The edit offered for catalog/templates/fallback/content/product_info.tpl.php did not work and gave a parse error so I used the original edit for this file found here
http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3211

I replaced the code <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

with <!-- BEGIN EASY CALL FOR PRICE v1.0 -->
<?php
if ($product_info['products_price'] == CALL_FOR_PRICE_VALUE){
?>
<td class="main" align="right"><a href="javascript:history.go(-1)"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_continue_shopping.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></a></td>
<?php
} else {
?>
<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
<?php
}
?>
<!-- END EASY CALL FOR PRICE v1.0 -->

All works wonderful so far. WHEW!

wolfshaven
07-27-2006, 05:04 PM
Great Fix. Thanks bkpie. Also thanks to nemail for directing me to this.
Wolf