PDA

View Full Version : Need to modify shipping text but can't locate the right file

rwoody
11-30-2005, 05:13 PM
I've just set up both Free shipping and Zone Shipping on a site and I have some minor changes that need to be made in the displayed text. I can't find the items in question in either the english.php or the individual languages files for each of the shipping modules.

The first issue, probably isn't actually in the language files, but I haven't found it either way.... under Zone - per item it's first displaying the breakdown of the shipping using "pounds" (£5.95 first item, £1.00 each additional item) I need it to display "$". The total shipping does display the "$" so its a bit confusing...

The second item displays the following:

"Only for a order $60.00 minimum" It should say A $60.00 minimum order is required for free shipping"

As you can see it's just a dangling sentence and there is no context. Looks a bit strange.

I've looked everywhere for both the "Pounds" symbol and the odd text and I am unable to locate it to modify it correct.

Any ideas?

Thanks

JohnW
11-30-2005, 06:51 PM
Everything you need is in the Admin Screen.

You can fix the currencies in the admin screen under Localization . Under Modules you can elect Free Shipping when a price is met. There is another free shippig under modules shipping too.

rwoody
12-01-2005, 07:12 PM
I have the localization set to US. It seems odd that it would show first the pounds symbol and then the US symbol. (I left the US dollar portion out of my post... see complete line displayed below. That to me indicates an error somewhere.

£5.95 first item, £1.00 each additional item) $6.95

I'll check out the second Free Shipping Module and see if it makes a bit more sense, however I can't understand why I can't find specfic text to just correct it. I'll run a file search for the wording and see if I can find it that way.

Thanks for your reply.

jpf
12-04-2005, 09:58 AM
What is the EXACT shipping module your using to get this error?