PDA

View Full Version : EasyPopulate

ELCHANCHO
11-21-2005, 10:42 PM
Is it possible to use easy populate on a shared https/ssl connex.

I had to update

Download EP and Froogle Files
Download Complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit
Download Model/Price/Qty tab-delimited .txt file to edit
Download Model/Category tab-delimited .txt file to edit
Download Froogle tab-delimited .txt file
Download Model/Attributes tab-delimited .txt file

Create EP and Froogle Files in Temp Dir (/temp/)
Create Complete tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir
Create Model/Price/Qty tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir
Create Model/Category tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir
Create Froogle tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir
Create Model/Attributes tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir

I added the SID at the end so that it would work and not send me back to the admin password page

but I am not sure how to update the following with an SID so it wont return me to the password page, help

Upload EP File

Split EP File

Import from Temp Dir (/temp/)

ELCHANCHO
11-21-2005, 10:58 PM
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\myaccount\store\wwwRoot\catalog\admin\includes\ functions\database.php on line 45

baasivan
11-29-2005, 07:26 AM
Don't know the answer to your problem, but maybe someone can tell me weather easypopulate appends, or overwrites existing data

michael_s
11-29-2005, 09:04 AM
ELCHANCHO: sounds like you have sharedssl improperly set up. If SSL is correctly configured, easypopulate works 100% without any modifications. Check your configure.php files to make sure your SSL is matching your actual server.

baasivan - do not fork threads. Next time, start your own topic, disk space is cheap.

It is considerd bad form/rude to change the subject of somebody else's topic, like walking up to a group of people talking about something, interrupting them and changing the subject to something else without regard to the others that are talking.