PDA

View Full Version : Turning On/Off Infobox Admin???

ironjaxxx
10-31-2005, 03:59 AM
Ok this is the senerio, I have osCMax V2.0 RC2, I have installed a template from algozone.com. I don't have too many problem with the template system (I am still learning the structure but 'AM' figuring it out).

This is my question, why is it, that in the Info Box Admin when I try to turn on or off an infobox, and I refresh my site there are no changes?

Am I missing something, I have searched through the bug reports/forums and tryed to find a comparible problem to no avail.

Thanks, your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Michael Stone

michael_s
10-31-2005, 08:00 AM
You have t o add the proper code to your template in order for it to work. Algozone templates are probably not designed to work with 2.0RC2 since it is so new, thus the 2.0RC2 specific features like the infobox admin will not work by default.

You will have to modify the algozone boxes to use it. I suggest looking at the infobox admin mod install docs and making the appropriate changes to your template.

FlipC
09-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Just where are the "infobox admin mod install docs" located?

clauska
09-25-2006, 11:00 PM
I have written to algozone and asked about this and they said that they will change this in the near future so that it is possible to use the infobox system with their templates

FlipC
09-25-2006, 11:10 PM
U might just want to re create said tempalte yourself.
Shouldnt be 2 hard. Use which ever of the stnadard ones comes closest to the layout of the one in question and start fliping out stuff.

chuan
09-30-2006, 05:44 AM
i have the exact same problem! i need to use the infobox to activate Manufacturers box but i can't! can someone help me? can anyone give us a step by step or something because i'm a total newbie and i spent like 2 months figuring out how to work it.

jikey
10-03-2006, 04:43 PM
seem there is another having infobox problem at special box
http://www.oscdox.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6974&high light=special+infobox