PDA

View Full Version : Can osCMax meets my requirements?

shoocho
09-25-2005, 02:01 AM
Hi all,

My english is not good, so please forgive me.

I need the following features for my site:

+ Instead of "Add to Cart", I want "Add to Inquiry Basket"
+ When user checking out, he/she will fill an Inquiry form, then it will email to the shop owner. After that, shop owner will send the price to the user.

And also I donnot need the following features:

- No user registration, any user can inquiry the prices of the products.
- Donnot show any price information.

So in brief, the site will be purely a catalog with no price, and any user can inquiry the price without registration.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your kind attention and look forward to someone helping me solve my problems soon...

jpf
09-25-2005, 08:52 AM
What you want is the "Call for Price" (or call it whatever you want) I am working on converting one to osCMax 2.0 RC2

It does NOT display a price but a button that goes to an inqury form (modified contact us)

shoocho
09-25-2005, 01:40 PM
Hi jpf,

I modified the osCommerce with the "Call for Price" contribution, but it can only "Call for Price" one product per time. I want the customer can add the inquiry to the "Inquiry Basket"(like shopping cart, but without price). When he/she want to "Check out", a "Inquiry form"(like a modified contact us) will be displayed.

Thank you for your reply.

jpf
09-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Then simple remove the prices..... put a button to add to cart - edit/call the button "ADD TO MY LIST"

REMOVE PAYMENT options (make all like virual items) remove in the templates any where the totals/prices are dispalyed......voila you got what you wanted...