PDA

View Full Version : New install worked fine, problem editing pages w/ WYSIWYG

andhosting
06-30-2005, 10:11 AM
Hello,

I installed Oscmax yesterday, and I am having two small problems:

1. Using the WYSIWYG editor in the Catalog menu to change the pages (such as mainfile.php) doesn't work as expected. It opens the file and displays what it in it successfully, however no matter what you put in the text box, when you save it it goes through sucessfully and then writes a blank file. the mainfile.php file, for example, used to have the default text in it from the installation. I opened it, clicked save, and the page went through (no permissions errors or anything, and I verified the files were 777), and when it reloaded it was just a blank text box. So I went to SSH and viewed the file directly and it was completely empty. What could the problem be here? Thanks!

2. Table-based shipping--we have an item that is 0.2 lbs and we specified in the table based shipping module for anything under .201 pounds to be $3.50 for shipping. However, when I add just that product to my cart and begin the checkout process, it quotes me $15 instead. It is displaying amounts that are too high for every product I have tried so far. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? Thank you very much for your help.

Oscmax is great and I will be using it for all my OsC needs from now on. Congratulations to the developer for getting all of these hacks and contributions to work together so easily!

andhosting
07-01-2005, 05:34 AM
We found the problem with shipping weights--it doesn't like the '0.' decimals work in the table. Once they were updated to whole numbers shipping worked fine. We stillc an't use the 'Define -----.php' menu options, they just save blank pages. Anyone?