PDA

View Full Version : checkout issue after new install

altenter
06-25-2005, 10:23 AM
hi,
after a new installation, only changed the language, added a couple of products, and added a cache directory, if adding a product to basket and checking out, i recieve the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at d:\htdocs\shop\order_info_process.php:147) in d:\htdocs\shop\includes\functions\general.php on line 29
this is a local installation running on winXP.
any ideas?
thanks.

michael_s
06-25-2005, 10:27 AM
This has already been reported. It is a problem with the UPS module and PWA. No fix yet. Disable the UPS shipping module for now, or disable PWA if you need the UPS module.

altenter
06-25-2005, 10:33 AM
UPS module disabled. i did that when i saw apache trying to connect to usps website.
still same error.
any ideas?
thanks.

michael_s
06-25-2005, 06:22 PM
Write the exact steps you go through to get the error, and what page is the error generated.

Also, what payment modules are enabled, what shipping modules are enabled, is this using PWA (purchase without account), or are you using the account creation login?

You have to supply some minimal level of debug information if you expect any sort of help.

altenter
06-26-2005, 02:54 AM
these are the steps i follow to generate the error:
choose a product => add to cart => checkout => pwa checkout => fill details => continue
this is when the error happens. the page coming up next has a textbox on top with the city name in it, and the error under it:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at d:\htdocs\shop\order_info_process.php:149) in d:\htdocs\shop\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

payment modueles enabled: COD and credit card
shipping modules enabled: fixed price and free shipping

thanks for your help.

sarahjessica
06-29-2005, 11:52 AM
I am also running on a local server and getting the same exact error. The steps I went through are the same and I get a page with a drop down box for the state and the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\www\order_info_process.php:147) in
c:\www\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

Payment modules: COD
Shipping modules: Flat Rate

I'm wondering if it might have something to do with the Country-State Selector contrib since line 147 is part of the C-S Selector modifications?

Thanks for taking a look at this!

michael_s
06-29-2005, 12:03 PM
Hi,

I have located the problem. I am filling out a bug report and will post the solution shortly.

michael_s
06-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Hi,

The fix for this is posted here:
http://bugtrack.oscmax.com/view.php?id=21

sarahjessica
06-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Worked perfectly - thanks so much!!! :D

altenter
07-02-2005, 01:38 AM
Works great, thanks a lot. I was on my way back to max1.7.....