PDA

View Full Version : Checkout_Success Page error

GeorgeW
06-22-2005, 08:44 AM
Clicking continue after completing sale in paypal and returning to the checkout_success page gives me a page cannot be found error. Please help. Thanks.

kwiznoz
09-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Login to your paypal account, click profile and then on the right column select website payment preferences. Verify the return URL is set correctly to your /checkout_success page (where your checkout success file exists)...

Also check under same column for IPN section to be sure your return URL is set correctly.

Hope this helps.

GeorgeW
09-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Kwiznoz,

Auto Return in website payment preferences is turned off.
Return URL in IPN Section in paypal is set to HTTP://domain/checkout_success.php. Paypal will URL to /checkout_process.php and the page displays this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order_total in /home/estherav/public_html/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 14.

No matter what I put as the return URL in Paypal IPN section, Paypal URL to /checkout_process.php. How do I stop this and have Paypal URL to /checkout_success.php.

Thanks.

kwiznoz
09-14-2005, 10:28 PM
Does your return url need to be domainname/catalog/checkout_success.php instead of omitting the catalog?

Verify that is correct.

I have seen this before, I just cannot remember the steps to correct it. I believe it's either in the return from paypal or you may have an extra space in one of your php files that is throwing the eror, not sure.

GeorgeW
09-15-2005, 08:08 PM
My return url needs to be domainname/checkout_success.php. Paypal IPN return url is domain/checkout_success, but it will url to securesvr/~xxx/checkout_process.php and displays:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order_total in /home/estherav/public_html/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 14.

I followed your instructions and removed extra space in a couple files, but still the same error. Thanks for your help.

kwiznoz
09-21-2005, 06:32 PM
I cannot duplicate this, I have tried on a development cart. Sorry, I cannot help on this one, is there someone that can help George figure this here?

Side note, we were having so many problems with on/off paypal working not working, we decided to abandon it on all our sites. Perhaps after the busy fourth quarter it will be worth another look.

And,.... can't wait to install the new release <<grin>>

chageman
09-23-2005, 09:39 AM
I am getting the exact same cannot redeclare class order_total ang have no clue how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. It might be a PHP5 issue?

kwiznoz
09-27-2005, 03:57 PM
I think I may have found the solution in the forum, posted by Mike. Here is the link
http://www.oscdox.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5579&high light=fatal+error+cannot+redeclare+class+order

Hope this helps.