PDA

View Full Version : Bug Reporting

pigdestroyer
06-15-2005, 11:57 AM
I have just installed the new version and I am currently testing out lots of different aspects. I currently have a 1.5 installation and it was at the time heavily modified by myself to include support for QTPro (old version) and PayPal IPN (old version), Recover Carts, and also displaying products in categories that also have sub-categories, etc. I have been reluctant to upgrade because of the potential for breaking the preivously modified code and creating a whole load of headache.

So far its looking good and I'd like to say a big thanks for saving me potentially alot more headache than I'd could ever have dealt with. Importing some bits and pieces from my old db have been troublesome but for the most part painless.

Just wanted to know how would you like Bug Reports sent to you on this, as there doesn't seem to be a specific Bug Reporting Category on the forum. I have only noticed a couple of minor things but if I can help by testing and finding probs then I'd like to think I can help push this forward to a stable release.

michael_s
06-15-2005, 03:40 PM
Read the readme file or the announcement in the 2.0 forum. All bugs should be reported here:

http://bugtrack.oscmax.com