PDA

View Full Version : what have I done?

newtothis
06-02-2005, 05:08 AM
Hi!

I have worked with my website theme and itīs not working now..
http://www.turnkey2biz.com/ebutik/

check the categories..

something has happened but donīt know what.. :cry:

mnpolock
06-02-2005, 05:12 AM
Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwturn/public_html/ebutik/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wwwturn/public_html/ebutik/includes/application_top.php on line 285

main(includes/languages/.php):

Look at this part of the error code, it appears that it is looking for a file that you deleted or moved, notice that no FILENAME is listed before the .php I am guessing that you removed a file ... if you are working with templates switch the template to another directory and see if that takes care of the problem. Other wise unzip the install and do a file compare to your installation and find out what file is missing from this directory 'includes/languages/

newtothis
06-02-2005, 06:59 AM
I will check this out..thanks for your tips!

mnpolock
06-02-2005, 07:04 AM
ahh in just rereading the post open your application_top.php and look at Line 285

application_top.php on line 285

s/b require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

If it is and you still have the error then you need to check your configure.php in the admin and catalog includes folders and see if your path is messed up

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/'); <-- if you moved your language files around this could cause it... also if you have mutliple languages supported and deleted one of the languages could be a problem.

Let me know if you figure it out so that others can benefit from the find.

Tony