PDA

View Full Version : Authorize.net wont work. Please Help

seandon01
02-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Im running OSCMAX 1.7..

I cannot get authorize.net working for the life of me... It keeps referring me back to www.domain.com/shop./checkout_payment.php with red error bars saying "There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again."

Please help me.. I need to get this up and running.. thank you in advance

red_fraggle
02-20-2005, 08:34 PM
have you gotten a "authorization key" from the authorize.net website?

are you using the authorize.net website login username for the account name in the module setup?

for the time being disable ALL security checking in the authorize.net website such as AVS, CVV and all once you get it working re-enable them one at a time.

I have installed this module for about 200 people and i have noticed that all of a sudden after months of it working it just stops. This could only be contributed to variables on authorize.nets end changing. It is in my experience quirky enough to make troubleshooting this module difficult sometimes.

michael_s
02-21-2005, 08:16 AM
A simple search on authorize net turned up: http://oscdox.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1574&high light=authorize+net

seandon1, do not crosspost the same topic to multiple forums, you can get both of your posts deleted that way. I have removed the other identical post.