PDA

View Full Version : Special Price after membership

lem
01-25-2005, 11:10 PM
Hello,
Does anyone know if there is a mod for discount prices after a customer registers on the site? So, like after they become a member, they get discounted prices. Any Ideas? Thanks

Lem

michael_s
01-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Seperate price per customer will do this and it is already in max. Just set up your customer groups say as unregistered and registered. Have the default be unregistered and when they sign up, update them to the registered price group.

jdtoth
01-26-2005, 09:46 AM
Seperate price per customer will do this and it is already in max. Just set up your customer groups say as unregistered and registered. Have the default be unregistered and when they sign up, update them to the registered price group.

I have a slightly different requirement. Although I need membership "groups", I need to be able to configure them so Members see a 15% discount on ALL products, and Non-Member see the regular price.

I have looked at some of the contribs out there that do this, but most of them have source code far different from osCMax that implementing them seems like a waste of time. I've checked out /admin/categories.php and the products_groups table so I have a pretty good idea of how the price_per_customer mod works.

Any thoughts on how I might mod this mod :D ? Also, any thoughts on what files will have to be changed?

moreduff
04-13-2005, 06:08 AM
I have a slightly different requirement. Although I need membership "groups", I need to be able to configure them so Members see a 15% discount on ALL products, and Non-Member see the regular price.

Just wondering wether you managed to sort this out, I've a similar problem all registered users get a % discount.