PDA

View Full Version : Putting pictures with links on the index page.

BuckroeBill
01-11-2005, 02:48 PM
I have three small pictures that I want to appear near the bottom of every page. They are About Us, Visit Us, Beach Events. All are jpeg format. In my old store they provided links to the pages. I want to keep that same type of format. When I put them on the index page they show OK in Dreamweaver and when I upload them the main page overwrites them and they disappear. When I put them on the main page template the path gets confused and All I get is the boxes for the pics and the small ican indicating the pictures exist.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your advise.
Bill
:banghead:

michael_s
01-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Do you have a link that we can see?

BuckroeBill
01-13-2005, 06:06 PM
The store is not open to the public at the present time. The address is www.buckroebeachtreasures.com. Not sure how to add a link here but that is the address. While I'm working on the site I have an index page that shows a ;picture of the shop and a couple of other pics. I get to the store via the admin module and click the catalog to look at changes. I'll be glad to send you the password and username via other correspondence if you will email me at work at [email protected]

Thanks again.