PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble after installing customer testimonials contri

abarnes
02-06-2003, 05:31 AM
Just setting up my store at http://host38.ipowerweb.com/~moogrets/store/catalog/ and I installed the customer testimonials contribution.
Since then I am unable to login, add to cart or see the customer testimonials box which should show up on the left.

here are the errors I get.
If I try to login it can't find username/password.

I get this error if i try to put something in the cart or click on any of the features such as reviews, etc.:
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/moogrets/public_html/store/catalog/includes/languages/english.php:342) in /home/moogrets/public_html/store/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 23

I get this error if I try to add a testimonial through the admin tool.
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/moogrets/public_html/store/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1328) in /home/moogrets/public_html/store/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

I get this error if i try to update an account through the administrator.
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/moogrets/public_html/store/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1328) in /home/moogrets/public_html/store/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Any help anyone can offer in helping to resolve this problem will be greatly appreciated.

TIA, Tony

abarnes
02-06-2003, 03:46 PM
Problem has been resolved, please disregard.

ikkebra
03-19-2003, 04:38 PM
Care to let everyone know how you resolved it?

abarnes
03-20-2003, 12:08 PM
I believe it was a trailing space at the end of the file after the closing ?>

jikey
11-21-2006, 04:22 PM
just wonder why after i installed there is not link in my admin panel?