PDA

View Full Version : Portugues language translation

jamlvs
12-12-2004, 05:56 PM
Hello all.

i´m installing a Portuguese translation of Oscommerce website, but now i have one dificult problem to solve... That´s why i am opening this topic.. so that with your help, we can have one more language to the ocC MS2 Max :lol:-------------------

My first error:

'Warning: I am not able to write to the sessions directory: ' . tep_session_save_path() . '. Sessions will not work until the right user permissions are set.'); define('WARNING_SESSION_AUTO_START', 'Warning: session.auto_start is enabled - please disable this php feature in php.ini and restart the web server.'); ?> ne('HEADING_TITLE', 'Categories'); } ?>

Help? :oops:

The website is ok, but i can´t take that warning out...That happened when i sent some files that were missing from catalog/includes/languages/english to catalog/includes/languages/portugues and now i have that warning... :cry:

José Augusto

jamlvs
12-13-2004, 04:19 AM
No One? :(

michael_s
12-13-2004, 06:30 AM
Disable session auto start in php.ini or .htaccess. Also, define the sessions dir in the oscmax dir and make sure you chmod that dir to 777.

jamlvs
12-13-2004, 04:52 PM
Disable session auto start in php.ini or .htaccess. Also, define the sessions dir in the oscmax dir and make sure you chmod that dir to 777.

Well... Noob in the house (me) :oops:

Can you tell me were do I find php.ini and what do I have to do?

jamlvs
12-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Some one?

rogerbr9999
01-12-2005, 02:45 AM
In portuguese - Vc conseguiu a tradução para o portugues ???

se sim poderia entrar em contato ou me mandar ?
seniorbrasil@yahoo.com.br

Qual seu site ? o meu :
http://www.afiliados.senior.eti.br