PDA

View Full Version : separate pricing problem

battleaxe
11-27-2004, 02:18 PM
Hi

I am trying to put wholesale and retail prices on MS2MAX. I have followed the contrib instructions and changed the customer to Wholesale, but when I try to ->update I get this error message: -

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/huskyzco/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 99

I have looked at the offending file and the php looks fine (I am no expert) as follows:-

function tep_db_fetch_array($db_query) {
return mysql_fetch_array($db_query, MYSQL_ASSOC);
in line 98 and 99

and I have checked the db tables and they all seem to be there.

Can anyone help please. I know I have been on the board a while now, but this is the first time i have tried to use this contrib

cheers
Kim

battleaxe
12-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Please someone helpppppp, sorry to bump but I am sure it is a simple one, but not simple enough for me. Doh!

michael_s
12-02-2004, 03:07 PM
Is this a stock osCmax v1.7? You are just trying to add custom pricing groups through the admin?

battleaxe
12-03-2004, 03:09 AM
Hi Michael, it is MS2MAX 1.5 and yes I am trying to add custom picing groups through the admin. I have a dded a couple of contribs myself....paypal ipn 2.3, metatags301, and popup fix for sp2. Everything else is working just fine. Any ideas?