PDA

View Full Version : FEDEX shipping module error

JStevenT
11-27-2004, 09:36 AM
I have recently installed OsCommerce and have most modules functioning. The included contrib for FEDEX does not install correctly. The following error message is printed:

Warning: main(includes/include_once.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/home-sch/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/include_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/home-sch/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

Not being PHP experienced, I am lost. I have searched the forums and have not seen this error. I have requested help from provider, but have not received any help.

Has anyone seen this error and have insight how to correct? Thanks for input.

JStevenT :?:

vinces
11-27-2004, 09:53 AM
It means that includes/include_once.php does not exist. If you were transferring files through FTP, it most likely got dropped off, because that happens a lot with FTP. Copy that file into the /includes dorectory and it should go away.

JStevenT
11-27-2004, 10:52 AM
Hello vinces,

Thanks for the quick comeback! :D I did a complete search of my OsCommerce download and there is not a includes_once.php file. In fact, there is no FEDEX folder either. I will not use FEDEX initially until I resolve the file issues we have uncovered. Thanks again.

JStevenT

JStevenT
11-27-2004, 05:41 PM
Hello vinces,

Thanks for the quick comeback! :D I did a complete search of my OsCommerce download and there is not a includes_once.php file. In fact, there is no FEDEX folder either. I will not use FEDEX initially until I resolve the file issues we have uncovered. Thanks again.

JStevenTHello,

I found the include_once.php file in the includes directory. The code is:

<?
if (!defined($include_file . '__')) {
define($include_file . '__', 1);
include($include_file);
}
?>

The fedex.php has the following code in first few lines:
<?php
/* $Id: fedex.php,v 1.1.1.1 2004/06/21 22:33:43 scorzo Exp $ */
if ($action != 'install' && $action != 'remove' && $action != 'check') { // Only use language for catalog
$include_file = DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/shipping/fedex.php';include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'include_once.php');
}
// only these three are needed since FedEx only ships to them
// convert TEP country id to ISO 3166 id
$fedex_countries = array(38 => 'CA',138 => 'MX',223 => 'US');
$fedex_countries_nbr = array(38,138,223);
switch($action) {
case 'select' :
print "<TR><TD>" . FONT_STYLE_MAIN . " ";
print htmlentities(SHIPPING_FEDEX_NAME) . "</FONT></TD>";
print "<TD> </TD>";
print "<TD ALIGN=\"right\"> <INPUT TYPE=\"checkbox\" NAME=\"shipping_quote_fedex\" VALUE=\"1\"";
// if(!$shipping_count) {
print ' CHECKED';
// }
print "></TD></TR>\n";
break;

The error code speaks to line 4 in fedex.php which l listed. Does anyone see the error?

JStevenT

vinces
11-28-2004, 01:00 AM
I think the problem is that there is no Fedex folder. It probably got skipped if you were transferring it through FTP. Try just uploading that folder specifically, both in includes/modules and includes/languages/english/modules. That hopefully may fix it. I think the error is that it is tryign to call a file that doesn't exist in line 4.

vinces
11-28-2004, 01:01 AM
When I said upload folder, I meant file. Sorry about that.

JStevenT
11-28-2004, 09:37 AM
Hello Vince,

I tried adding the includes_once.php in the two directories and the number of errors increased. Took them out and back to same original error. The new question is what is the /usr/local/lib/php refer to? Is this a missing operator in my PHP installation? or just a generic path call out?

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/include_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/home-sch/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

I am puzzled.

JStevenT

vinces
11-28-2004, 10:03 PM
/usr/local/lib/php sounds like it might be the path to PHP on your server. I am not sure what the error message is saying. Does anybody else have any input?