PDA

View Full Version : Oh, now I did it. What does this mean?

KCount
10-08-2004, 07:52 PM
So I was making somechanges to the website. Moved to an SSL capable version of apache and now I get this when I go to check out.
No I havent changed the config file yet to allow for the ssl nor have I flipped the SSL feature on yet.

so this is the error I get:

Warning: fgets(): supplied resource is not a valid stream resource in c:\opensa\apache\htdocs\catalog\includes\classes\h ttp_client.php on line 386

Warning: feof(): supplied resource is not a valid stream resource in c:\opensa\apache\htdocs\catalog\includes\classes\h ttp_client.php on line 385

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in c:\opensa\apache\htdocs\catalog\includes\classes\h ttp_client.php on line 385

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in c:\opensa\apache\htdocs\catalog\includes\functions \sessions.php on line 37

Warning: Unknown list entry type in request shutdown (0) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

Does any one know what this means?

if you would like to see this for your self feel free to go to www.theoptometrists.com

this only appears when you click on checkout.

Kevin

makemethis
10-08-2004, 08:04 PM
Check your session settings

This is what I run

Session Directory /tmp
Check SSL Session ID False
Check User Agent False
Force Cookie Use True
Check IP Address False
Prevent Spider Sessions True
Recreate Session True

Good Luck!

KCount
10-13-2004, 01:04 PM
Well i checked the Session settings Mine are the same as yours. Still haveing the same problems.

What is the resource this is looking for?
I hvae fone back to look at my Configuration.phop files to make sure its set up correctly and every thing checks out there.

any help would be appreciated.

Kevin

red_fraggle
11-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Do you have, in your PHP.ini file "SAFE_MODE=ON" ?