PDA

View Full Version : Admin Problem on MS2-MAX v1.7.0 - canīt connect

harry
09-11-2004, 02:40 AM
Hi !

iīve just a little problem after fresh installation of MS2-MAX v1.7.0 Package. Frontend looks good so far, but i canīt login to the admin section.

I searched through the forum for hours but canīt find any hint so far

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/german/login.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /srv/www/htdocs/dxashop/catalog/admin/login.php on line 58

Permissions should be set right, the file is in right directory and is available.

I tried to outcomment line 58

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LOGIN);

then iīm able to see the adminlogin .. but canīt login as well.
i changed pwd settings via phpmyadmin by hand, but canīt login.

Running Suse 8.1, files are stored in document_root/dxashop/catalog/
would be nice to get any help :)

thanx
grtz, harry

WXP
09-22-2004, 02:11 PM
Hi there,

the same error message on my 1.7 installation! CHMODS are correct and the file is available!

Warning: main(includes/languages/german/login.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/htdocs/mydomain/html/SUBDOMS/shop/admin/login.php on line 58

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/german/login.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /srv/www/htdocs/mydomain/html/SUBDOMS/shop/admin/login.php on line 58

Server: SuSE 9.0, PHP 4.3.3

Storefront: All the templates doesn't work with the german language either. Switching to the english language all is fine.

Any suggestions? Please help...

michael_s
09-22-2004, 04:57 PM
German is not fully installed, as I do not speak German...

All you need to do is compare the english dir to the german dir, and copy files that are only present in the english dir over to the german dir. That will solve the problem. Then you will need to translate those files...

WXP
09-23-2004, 12:57 AM
Thanks for your quick answer, it helped!

Now, there's another errormessage displayed in the statusbar of the browser (Seems it's from a JS). Error details:

Line: 492
Character: 2
Error: 'Menu1' is undefined
Code: 0
URL: http://mydomain/index.php/tplDir/aabox/language/en

This error occurs at all templates and languages.
Maybe you can help me with this error too...

Thank you!

michael_s
09-23-2004, 08:29 AM
This is because you have no products or categories in your site yet . Add a category and the error goes away...

WXP
09-23-2004, 12:38 PM
Great & fast support! Thank you! :D