PDA

View Full Version : MS2-MAX Template Error?

Sam_Iam
08-15-2004, 10:40 AM
I installed MS2-MAX and everything working fine. Then, I changed the template from the default to osC and changed the maninpage text.

Now I get an error when trying to view the store and am not sure which broke it.

Warning: main(templates/DIR_WS_TEMPLATES/main_page.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crc-usa/public_html/store/index.php on line 159

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'templates/DIR_WS_TEMPLATES/main_page.tpl.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crc-usa/public_html/store/index.php on line 159

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam

fridgemags
08-15-2004, 10:50 AM
do you have an url where we can check it out?

Sam_Iam
08-15-2004, 11:14 AM
The files were uploaded to:

www.crc-webs.com/store/

Sam

karld
08-15-2004, 01:47 PM
Sam, Check to see if you have your permission set at 706 or 777. If they aren't, you will get that error. I have many times. They are probably set at 644

unit_one
08-18-2004, 07:05 AM
What specific permissions have to be set? On what exact files?

Sam_Iam
08-20-2004, 05:34 AM
It is working correctly now. I may have had the permissions set wrong. I've made so many changes now it is hard to remember.

MS2-MAX is a nice package! So much to it. Thanks to Michael and all who worked/work on this project. I am reading all I can on it to learn the file scheme and more about PHP. My problem is when I read about a contribution for osC and the files are different in MAX.

Thanks,
Sam