PDA

View Full Version : Order Total Problem

erikpiazza
07-28-2004, 03:22 PM
I came into this project about 1/2 way through. I've never worked with OSC before and my PHP is mediocre at best. Nevertheless, I've managed to work through redesigning the look and feel and modifying the whole site to suit out needs and everything is working perfectly with one exception.

The order total is not adding the tax for orders within my one tax zone. On checkout_confirmation.php the Subtotal, Shipping , Tax and Total amounts are displayed. However, the "description" of the tax is not showing and the Total amount does not include the tax. For example:

$295.00
Sub-Total: $295.00
Federal Express (1 x 6lbs) (Ground Service (1 days)): $4.74
7.75: $21.22
Total: $299.74

The tax description is in the database as "CA TAX 7.75%" and that is not displaying here. This was working properly at one time, but I can't figure out what I might have done to break it. I haven't made any changes to any of the order total files and I've been very careful about what I've changed in other files.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I can't even figure out where this calculation is being made! This is the very last thing I need to finish before this store goes live. Please Help!!!