PDA

View Full Version : What fields/table is needed to add to Easy populate....

DaddyChan
04-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Hi,

i am new to oscmax and am loving it so far.

I created an ISBN field via the extra fields. I manually put in a code to one product, exported a csv file and found that there is no field in the CSV file for ISBN.

Now i have 20,000 products and the only thing slowing me down from uploading right now is this field as I need it for Google.

Can someone tell me what I put in the easypopulate.php file to allow the CSV file I have, that already has these numbers populated, to be uploaded correctly?

OR can i just have the field in the CSV file for Google? My only query then would be, would the export contain the ISBN number when I submit to Google through the admin interface?

Thanks
Rob

ridexbuilder
04-09-2013, 03:00 AM
I have a modified EasyPopulate file on the forum, to handle custom fields. Have a hunt around for a Hack. ;)

DaddyChan
04-09-2013, 03:25 AM
ha ha you tease...

I did hunt around prior to posting the question as I assumed this question was asked a lot.

Got the file handy?

ridexbuilder
04-09-2013, 04:08 AM
ha ha you tease...

I did hunt around prior to posting the question as I assumed this question was asked a lot.

Got the file handy?
The thread has been read over 400 times and a simple search of the forum finds it easily in the Top 10.

DaddyChan
04-09-2013, 05:07 AM
As stated I did try to search and came stuck.. a little actual help/guidance would be great. If you are not willing to actually help then please don't respond..

ridexbuilder
04-09-2013, 05:09 AM
As stated I did try to search and came stuck.. a little actual help/guidance would be great. If you are not willing to actually help then please don't respond..

Noted. One less to spoon feed.
All I done was to type easypopulate in search bar and lo & behold...
http://www.oscmax.com/forums/custom-mods-hacks/28868-easypopulate-oscmax-specific-edition.html?highlight=easypopulate