PDA

View Full Version : Integration of oscmax shopping cart with Shipstation

bebebottle
08-23-2012, 08:35 PM
I have an old oscmax cart v2 which I plan to upgrade soon on one website and another website with the new version of oscmax. Up until recently I have been using Shipworks to link to my cart and download the orders for shipping. It also handles emailing, and invoicing too. I started having problems with Shipworks connecting with my Amazon sales so I found a new shipping program called Shipstation which I really like and it is much cheaper than Shipworks because you can have unlimited number of oscmax carts integrating and downloading the orders into Shipstation and it only counts as one store.

The problem is that Shipstation doens't seem to integrate with the oscmax cart. They had at one point claimed to integrate with oscommerce but told me they are discontinuing it because they say oscommerce carts are so different from one to the next. They have a php file to try to integrate but it doesn't work right with eith the old or the newer oscmax cart. I have a php file from Shipworks which does integrate with my old oscmax cart.

I was wondering if anyone could take a look at the 2 files and tell me where the shipstation file is going wrong. I would be happy to pay for this work. My guess is that one could use part of the code from the Shipworks php file to create something that would work for the Shipstation.

Would anyone be interested? Not sure if this is the place to post this.

Thanks!

Cherie