PDA

View Full Version : Realex payment module

DanDan
07-16-2012, 05:55 AM
I am trying to install Realex payments in OSC 2.5.1. I used the most recent Realex module for oscommerce but when I go to the payments page in the admin to install it I see the 6 input boxes but with no text by them, completely blank. I tried putting the language file in both the english folder and the english/modules/payment folder but it did not help. I tried both the ms2 and ms3 version but neither works. Is there a better module to use? Is there a module made specifically for oscmax?

Thanks,

Dan

DanDan
07-16-2012, 01:14 PM
finding an older realex module that I have used successfully with oscommerce, I tried it to see if it worked any better. I was able to install it and found it visible on th esite. I tested it by entering my name, cc number CVS and expiration date but when I tried to confirm the order I got the error:

509 - that card number does not coorespond to the card type you selected.

This version of Realex is working on an oscommerce cart successfully, it is Realex remote.
Anyone have any ideas?

Dan

DanDan
07-17-2012, 07:26 AM
Problem solved - Using the Realex Remote module from Realex, the values listed in includes/classes/cc_validation.php need to be edited. Change Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club to VISA, MC, AMEX, DINERS and it works fine. LASER is already corrected.