PDA

View Full Version : PayPal in Australia

AussieResults
05-25-2012, 03:44 AM
Hi!
At present I am using V2.0.25 and all is well.
Those customers with a PayPal account have no problems.
Now I want to set it up so that clients can use a credit card without being registered with PayPal.

In my payment module, I notice that there are set ups available for US and UK.
Does anyone see a problem in using one of these options for Australia?
I realise I may have to go to the latest version of osCmax.

Basically I am asking if there problems ahead?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks in advance.

niallb
05-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Paypal offer this as well as Paypal standard. In the UK they call it Paypal Payments Pro, costs about £20 per month and offers icons of the major credit cards to choose from. You may need to check what they call it in Aus

AussieResults
05-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Paypal offer this as well as Paypal standard. In the UK they call it Paypal Payments Pro, costs about £20 per month and offers icons of the major credit cards to choose from. You may need to check what they call it in Aus

Thanks for that!

I will contact PayPal later today.

AussieResults
06-01-2012, 05:05 AM
I wrote the story below on another Forum thread.

Elsewhere on this site I have stated that I am not a technical person with computer programs.
Well I have just proved it. For 3 years I have had an eftpos terminal on my desk @ $ 49.00 Australian per month.
I have been asking here how to get PayPal on my site in Australia.
Today I find it was there all the time. So at the click of a switch I have the PayPal result I wanted.
If anyone is not sure what I wanted, make a donation to this site using a credit card.
The same PayPal set up is now on my shopping cart.
A special thanks to those that do the hard work to give us such a great platform as osCmax.