PDA

View Full Version : Missing Orders?

MrE03
05-15-2012, 08:51 PM
Does anyone have this issue? At first, I thought it was through Paypal when customers don't complete the purchase but, one another store, it doesn't use paypal and encountered 4 missing orders recently now.

MrE03
05-22-2012, 01:05 AM
Would there be any way to troubleshoot this? It's happened about 3 times now and the only reason it's noticed is because either a customer will call asking about their order or in the extra orders email will be submitted but the order will be missing.

pgmarshall
05-22-2012, 04:54 AM
Which checkout method are you using? If it is the onepage one then it could be that they are closing the page before the processing spinner has finished. Have any of the clients told you what they did whilst processing their order. Without more info we are going to struggling to repeat this. Regards.

MrE03
05-22-2012, 05:08 AM
disabled one page checkout, payment module is authorizenet. Couple of them just said they completed the whole process through, but I believe one customer did specifically mention they did not receive the invoice in the email. Also, since the order doesn't exist, customers can't see the order status either. I'll try and narrow the problem down more by asking more customers and see if they can provide any further details.

michael_s
05-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Check the db directly to make sure the order actually doesn't exist. Sometimes the order will be there, but will not display because it has an invalid order status.

MrE03
05-22-2012, 04:49 PM
When I do look in the database, it does exist. I can double check to see if these are returning customers also.

pgmarshall
05-23-2012, 01:04 AM
So you need to check if you payment module is somehow setting an invalid or status.

Regards.

MrE03
05-23-2012, 04:22 AM
ok I'll take a look at this also then, and see error logs with anet to see if it happens during these missing orders. Will keep you posted.