PDA

View Full Version : Points and Rewards Plug In

giftgirl
04-27-2012, 07:38 AM
I have 3 websites that run on Oscommerce 2.2. I am looking to upgrade one of them to OSCMAX. The only stumbling point is that I need a reward scheme similar to sweet tooth rewards (magento plugin), that gives a customer points per transaction that can be used on future purchases as opposed to cash back. ie 1 point earned per dollar spent, 100 points equals a five dollar discount on a future purchase. Is it possible to have the current oscmax loyalty/reward scheme ammended to suit or a new plugin created that would suit my needs (at a price of course :)

pgmarshall
04-27-2012, 09:23 AM
This might be a good point to start - osCommerce Community Add-Ons (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3220)

I know RidexBuilder does paid consultancy/installation work.

Regards.

giftgirl
04-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Hi PG, Thanks for your reply. I am aware of the oscommerce 2.2 rewards system, but it seems to only give discounts on the order purchase. According to the OSCMAX Would anyone know of an example site that uses it? I am still unclear if it can can be used for points against future purchases. (points per transaction that can be used on future purchases as opposed to cash back. ie 1 point earned per dollar spent, 100 points equals a five dollar discount on a future purchase). My webdesigner doesn't think it is possible but before I jump ship I thought I would ask here..Thanks in advance.