PDA

View Full Version : [Core Hack] Quick Update for osCmax 2.5.1

ridexbuilder
04-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Have completed an update to this contribution. Was originally ported to 'Max by JohnW and is now updated to a later release, specifically for 'Max 2.5.1
At present it is not multi-lingual but it would be fairly trivial to add the required changes. No inherent bug fixes have been tackled (I noticed small layout issues) but the English text has been 'cleaned up' a bit.
I was asked by a client to integrate this contribution to 'Max and hence its incomplete nature - it was a relatively quick & dirty conversion and I need to get on with other things. I reckon that it could prove to be useful to some but I suggest you check the relevant ocsommerce forum, for any issues in using it.
As it is incomplete, with regards to language functionality, I haven't added it as a Project but it can be downloaded from the osCmax section of my main website.
Regards
EJ

Pr0ject
04-18-2012, 11:01 AM
Ridex thats awesome but the link doesn't work.

ridexbuilder
04-18-2012, 12:13 PM
Ridex thats awesome but the link doesn't work.
Please don't put in a direct link, which may change and doesn't encourage anyone to check out my site. Have updated the link, so it should download fine now. I've since installed it in another clients' site and including backing up the changed files, it takes easily less than 20mins.

EJ

Pr0ject
04-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Edited and thanks again!

markcm
09-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Very nice, thank you! I was looking for a quick update solution and this one looks great.

ridexbuilder
09-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the feedback, guys.

pixel22
09-13-2012, 10:13 PM
Quick Update for SPPC I put on bugtracker for download
0000797: Feature Request: Quick Price Update for SPPC - osCmax Bug Tracking System (http://bugtrack.oscmax.com/view.php?id=797)
I use this contribution half year and working ok.

markcm
09-14-2012, 07:34 AM
Ridexbuilder,

I'm having troubles de-compressing yoru file. It has a .tar.tar extension on it and I tried to unpack using wobzip.com but had no sucess. Do you have any suggestions? I'm used to a standard .zip file which windows and de-compress, is that available?

Thanks.

ridexbuilder
09-14-2012, 02:26 PM
.. Do you have any suggestions? I'm used to a standard .zip file which windows and de-compress, is that available?
You Windoze lusers! :rolleyes: Try 7-zip - and it's a tarred bz2 file, as used by proper OSes :p (I would use xz if being more efficient but I suspect that would be more troublesome.)

burt
09-15-2012, 12:22 AM
EJ - does the price update field auto-update using .js trickery?

G

ridexbuilder
09-15-2012, 01:07 AM
EJ - does the price update field auto-update using .js trickery?

Short answer: no idea, you'll need to look at the code.

markcm
09-16-2012, 07:02 AM
You Windoze lusers! :rolleyes: Try 7-zip - and it's a tarred bz2 file, as used by proper OSes :p (I would use xz if being more efficient but I suspect that would be more troublesome.)

Gee, "thanks" I guess?

ridexbuilder
09-16-2012, 07:20 AM
Gee, "thanks" I guess? Not too much effort to download/use a more capable archiving program, than the inbuilt restricted Windoze one?