PDA

View Full Version : bulk deleting using easy populate

DanDan
02-16-2012, 05:20 PM
I have uploaded many products using Easy Populate. When I upload a new file it adds to the products. How do I delete them in bulk using Easy populate?

Dan

ridexbuilder
02-17-2012, 06:34 AM
I have uploaded many products using Easy Populate. When I upload a new file it adds to the products. How do I delete them in bulk using Easy populate?

Dan
Directly from the help that is included on your Admin EP screen....

v_status // Active, Inactive, or Delete

pgmarshall
02-17-2012, 10:29 AM
EJ - since we will be updating EP to do more osCmax stuff do you think it would be worth my time to edit/update the included help files and add to the osCmax Wiki (might help to keep it all in one place). This way we could dynamically link the little (?) help link in the header to the relevant page in the wiki (as it does for a number of pages already). In fact on checking the help link is already there to: http://wiki.oscdox.com/v2.5/easypopulate

Thoughts?

ridexbuilder
02-17-2012, 10:35 AM
EJ - since we will be updating EP to do more osCmax stuff do you think it would be worth my time to edit/update the included help files and add to the osCmax Wiki...Thoughts?
Makes plenty of sense (if you have the energy), in light of the additional features and 'Max specifics. Maybe the link should be flashing red and blue, to make it stand out. :p
More seriously, removing the (outdated, with extraneous installation text) EP documentation from the package will help reduce some of the considerable bloat.

DanDan
02-17-2012, 11:51 AM
thanks for the tip, it was my first time using Easy Populate and I actually did not realize that it was a link, I thought it was referring to the Settings & Info below.

Dan

DanDan
02-17-2012, 11:51 AM
thanks for the tip, it was my first time using Easy Populate and I actually did not realize that it was a link, I thought it was referring to the Settings & Info below.

Dan