PDA

View Full Version : Shipping modules not working on site

Rogar
12-26-2011, 03:10 AM
Hi,

I've been searching all over the internet/OSCMax for a solution but to no joy.

Basically, what I am using table rate shipping which looks like "5:2.99,10:3.99,20:4.99,50:9.99,10000:15.00" - I've tried adding spaces as per another users comments.

I have gone into "customer group" and ticked the boxed - as well as try the various combinations.

Could it be the face I am using "one page checkout" and my customers aren't actually creating accounts to join the "retail" group as therefore the system isn't telling itself they should be paying for postage - or something else?

Thank you again for all your assistance.

ridexbuilder
12-26-2011, 03:42 AM
Table looks fine - no spaces required and assume that you haven't enclosed in quotes.
If weight based costs are used, then you need at least a notional weight for all non-downloadable products. If price based, then you should still have a weight for products (make them all 1, for example).

The rest of the post is a little to disjointed for me to interpret, without more caffeine.

michael_s
12-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Did you set a non-zero weight for your products? Cannot be blank or 0 - osCmax reserves 0 or blank weight for Virtual Products/Downloads and will skip shipping entirely.

Rogar
12-26-2011, 03:10 PM
Hi, I had all weights set to "0" which was my issue - I was pretty sure it'd be something simple but couldn't for the life of me see what it was so thank you very much! Also, I've just re-read the last part of my OP, which made no sense - apologies!

Thank you again and sorry for posting in wrong place.