PDA

View Full Version : Change "2CheckOut" option for payment to just &quo

dessel
06-15-2004, 04:32 PM
Is there a way to change the name of the payment option in my webpage from showing up as "2CheckOut" to simply "Visa/Mastercard" or "Credit card"? I tried but I either don't know how to do it or it can't be done. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.sunflowerblue.com

AnnieChrist
09-01-2004, 11:37 AM
catalog\includes\languages\english\modules\payment

You should see this info:

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_2CHECKOUT_TEXT_TITLE', '2checkout');

Change to:

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_2CHECKOUT_TEXT_TITLE', 'Credit Card);

Change any of the define lines as needed. Remember save a backup just in case.

AnnieChrist
09-01-2004, 11:41 AM
Oh! the correction
catalog\includes\languages\english\modules\payment \pm2checkout.php

timbrrr
09-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Just a little info about doing this... 2checkout checks from time to time to see what the language is on the checkout page of their customers.. they sent me a nasty email giving me a day to correct it to their "Acceptable" standards.... they apparently DONT want to be known as a payment gateway, but instead they want to be a "Vendor" of your goods..... after several attempts to make them happy, they allowed me to use this one "Credit or Debit Card Using 2Checkout, an authorized retailer of YOURSTORE" ...
Makes me think I should just have my customers send any RMA's to them for credit/refunds..... after all, if you want to be a reseller of my goods, you should have to have the rest of the headaches too, right?
I found this post while looking thru the 2checkout probs... and today, I have decided that I want a different gateway, because I've come to the conclusion that 2checkout is 2greedy, 2slow, 2antiquated, and 2difficult-to-contact. Theres my 2cents worth.