PDA

View Full Version : question with BTS stylesheet link

blackhawk
05-24-2011, 06:05 AM
I created a new template and borrowed a code from fallback....

<?php if (bts_select('stylesheets', $PHP_SELF)) { // if a specific stylesheet exists for this page it will be loaded ?>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo (bts_select('stylesheets', $PHP_SELF)); // BTSv1.5 ?>">
<?php
} else { ?>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo (bts_select('stylesheet','stylesheet.css')); // BTSv1.5 ?>">
<?php }...

Is there a way to add an additional <link> tag to this bts select code without hard-coding it into main_page.tpl.php...or is it best to hardcode a <link> tag above or below this code?

Just to get a general idea where I'm going with this...I'm experimenting with an additional stylesheet that will be used as an override, and attached to the template.

thanks for any advice
bh

blackhawk
05-24-2011, 06:11 AM
when i try to do this...

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo (bts_select('stylesheetb','stylesheetb.css')); // BTSv1.5 ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo (bts_select('stylesheet','stylesheet.css')); // BTSv1.5 ?>">

i get an error in firebug that says...

<link rel="stylesheetb" type="text/css" href="Error: bts_select()! No template selected for template type: stylesheetb">

any tips?

blackhawk
05-24-2011, 06:15 AM
got it - it suppose to be...

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo (bts_select('stylesheet','stylesheetb.css')); // BTSv1.5 ?>">

removed the b in the 'stylesheet' area.

*The overriding practice of an additional stylesheet is for testing purposes on my localhost. Once I add more specific classes to this new stylesheet, which "i hope" will overide the default css classes layed throughout the template, it'll then become my default and only stysheet.