PDA

View Full Version : Skips Shipping in Checkout - This one has not been answered.

eviternity
05-22-2004, 11:20 AM
:cry: Please Help! :cry:

I have searched the topic "shipping" I have searched the topic "skips shipping" several times in 2 days. Though several people have had the same problem as me, the answer didn't work here.

I have given all of my products a weight of 1. Didn't help.

I have installed and re-installed both table and individual shipping. Didn't help.

I still do not see shipping at all when I check out. I am begingin to wonder if it is a file problem. If so what files to I need to look at?

Thank you,
Jessica McCarty

kerry
05-22-2004, 03:26 PM
Jessica, this is very easy but easily overlooked during setup. Open your Administrative Module, and click Modules, then Order Total. This Order Total section is where you specify what screens will display while your customers are checking out.

You need to specify the order in which you want each screen to appear during checkout. You do this by putting a "1" in the Sort Order column for the first screen you want to appear, a "2" for the second screen, and so forth.

If you specify a "0", or nothing, or have two items sorted by the same number, then it will not appear.

Check your "Sort Order" Column and surely you have made one of these simple typos. :D

Kerry Watson

eviternity
05-22-2004, 04:22 PM
Did that, they are listed as 2, 1, 3 and 4...I spent all day realizing that I had deleted a section of catalog/checkout_shipping.php because a week ago it was causing an error on line 18 and 24 in reference to tep_get_configuration_key_value(). I have changed so many files over the last few weeks. I don't know what I have done. I tried reuploading everything that was relevant to shipping and am still receiving the same error. The thing is that we currently have two identical stores running on two seperate servers ones shipping works the others doesn't. The one that doesn't is the one that matters.

Thank you so much for your reply and if anyone thinks they can help please. Even if your not sure it would help me rule things out. This web site is supposed to go live tuesday and right now shipping is the only thing that would hold it back.

Thanks agian,
Jessica McCarty

Anonymous
05-22-2004, 05:13 PM
Which shipping module do you have installed in the configuration set up?

peteyg
05-22-2004, 05:13 PM
gah i forgot to log in again

eviternity
05-22-2004, 05:16 PM
I have found on of my problems on of my modules which takes away the negative in the shopping cart did not have the individual shipping module inserted in the code. I did that now I have a shiptotal error on line 24 in classes/shipping.php in relation to individual shipping. Any ideas?

peteyg
05-22-2004, 05:19 PM
Do you have you individual shipping module installed???

eviternity
05-22-2004, 05:27 PM
I need it yes, do I have it installed right now no. and the error is line 23 not 24...by the way thank you

eviternity
05-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Problem solved in another post that reads you can not run the individual shipping module with other modules. Though this never did actually fix the error, I just deleted the section on line 23. I needed to use the table shipping and individual shipping together. Client will have to live. Thanks so much for your help!

Anonymous
05-23-2004, 02:04 AM
well if you have anymore problems let me know at webmaster@oldcarclocks.com

peteyg
05-23-2004, 02:06 AM
definatly have to stop drinking so i remeber to log in...