PDA

View Full Version : I do not want $0 in the HTML title bar in prod info

eviternity
05-20-2004, 04:33 PM
I have gotten rid of all pricing information except in the shopping cart. All pricing is being done through the "options" section.

Where do I take out the $0.00 that ends up in the HTML "TITLE" bar? (The bar at the top of the browser that tells you where you are.)

I have looked in general, html, prod info. I do not know where else to look.

Thank you,
Jessica McCarty

Anonymous
05-21-2004, 04:43 AM
line 242-ish of catalog/includes/meta_tags.php:

define('META_TAG_KEYWORDS', WEB_SITE_KEYWORDS . $mt_products_name . ' ' . $mt_products_price . ' ' . $mt_review['customers_name'] . ' ' . $mt_reviews_rating);

change this to:

define('META_TAG_KEYWORDS', WEB_SITE_KEYWORDS . $mt_products_name . ' ' . $mt_review['customers_name'] . ' ' . $mt_reviews_rating);

(ie chop out the price bit).

jw

eviternity
05-21-2004, 07:23 AM
I did as you said above it did not work. But it did tell me what file I needed to edit. I did the following:

In meta_tags.php where it says:

case CONTENT_PRODUCT_INFO:
$mt_product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$mt_product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($mt_product_info_query);

I REMOVED THIS SECTION

:arrow: if ($mt_new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($mt_product_info['products_id'])) {
$mt_products_price = $currencies->display_price($mt_product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($mt_product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . $currencies->display_price($mt_new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($mt_product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
} else {
$mt_products_price = $currencies->display_price($mt_product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($mt_product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}

:!: TO HERE!

if (tep_not_null($mt_product_info['products_model'])) {
$mt_products_name = $mt_product_info['products_name'] . ' [' . $mt_product_info['products_model'] . ']';
} else {
$mt_products_name = $mt_product_info['products_name'];
}

$mt_products_description = substr(strip_tags(stripslashes($mt_product_info['products_description'])), 0, 100);

define('META_TAG_TITLE', TITLE . PRIMARY_SECTION . $mt_products_name . SECONDARY_SECTION . $mt_products_price . $web_site_tagline);
define('META_TAG_DESCRIPTION', TITLE . PRIMARY_SECTION . $mt_products_name . SECONDARY_SECTION . $mt_products_description . '...');
define('META_TAG_KEYWORDS', WEB_SITE_KEYWORDS . $mt_products_name);
break;

Sorry about the caps I did not want my words to get mixed up in the PHP

Thank you for your help,
Jessica McCarty