PDA

View Full Version : Redeem coupon or voucher not appearing at checkout

CMWM
05-18-2004, 05:16 AM
I am trying to send out coupons for 10% off on the next order but when I go to checkout no option is available for this. I have enabled the module and set order up as others have mentioned. I am using the latest mod for authorizenet, I use paypal and phone/fax for options of ordering.

Any Ideas?

John

pram0310
12-07-2004, 11:28 AM
Did you get it solved? I'm having pretty much the same problem on a customer's site, so I'd be curious how you solved it.

Thanks
pram0310

ibgumbie
12-16-2004, 01:19 AM
I would like to install this module. It is not already in my 2.2 ms2 version of oscommerce. Could someone talk me through it. I am a wiz on the computer. Thanks.

michael_s
12-16-2004, 07:17 AM
ibgumbie, please do not fork threads. This topic is not related to what you are asking, post a new thread in the proper forum.

John and pram0310, coupons do not function this way. You will need to manually add the coupon code to the confirmation email that is sent when they complete their order.

shehper
01-27-2005, 02:45 PM
hi michael,
i want to use coupon system as a prepaid card. means shopper can use coupon code in checkout and it should be reedom from coupon account.. same as like prepaid card.
I dont want to use any live payment module right now ..

sorry about my english.
:oops:
regards

michael_s
01-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Then use the gift vouchers. From the admin, send your customer a gift voucher for whatever amount you want. When they login and redeem it, it will add store credit to their account that they can use at checkout.