PDA

View Full Version : Ups xml

BackUpZone
01-03-2011, 11:22 AM
When I activate UPS XML, the page loops and does not continue on to payment type on checkout.

michael_s
01-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Did you enter in your UPS account information? Did you verify that your UPS account is active? What version of osCmax?

BackUpZone
01-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Did you enter in your UPS account information? Did you verify that your UPS account is active? What version of osCmax?

Yes I have entered the account info, my UPs account is active and osCmax is v2.0.2.

This worked on another site, so I am told. The client moved from the old host and I am playing catch up on the new.

michael_s
01-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Could be a cURL error. Verify the cURL is compiled into php with SSL support (contact the host if you aren't sure how to do that). Ask the host if you need to use a proxy with curl. Some hosts have different requirements for using it.

BackUpZone
01-03-2011, 09:39 PM
You reference cURL with SSL support. Does this mean I have to hvae an SSL Cert?

michael_s
01-04-2011, 07:19 AM
No, it means your php needs to be compiled with curl+ssl.

BackUpZone
01-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Yes, my host has cURL+SSL compiled into PHP and does not require a proxy server.
My host is GoDaddy if that makes a difference.

michael_s
01-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Yes godaddy does require you set a curl proxy.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-checkout-api-php/msg/4507115f9205a84e

BackUpZone
01-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Your link did not work. Who is correct? Are proxy servers required for outbound connections from my shared hosting account? - Search the Go Daddy Help Center (http://help.godaddy.com/article/4764)

BackUpZone
01-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Your link didn't work. Here is my code from the upsxml.php file->
else { // default behavior: cURL is assumed to be compiled in PHP
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
// uncomment the next line if you get curl error 60: error setting certificate verify locations
// curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
// uncommenting the next line is most likely not necessary in case of error 60
// curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $xmlRequest);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, (int)$timeout);
What do I have to change in this code?

BackUpZone
01-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Modification to post.
I am getting UPS rates, but it will not continue on to payment options if I have UPS XML active.

BackUpZone
01-04-2011, 12:48 PM
It only moves on to payment type when only Zone Rates is enabled. If I enable any other shipping method, it will just bring up the shipping selection page again even if I select Zone Rates.

michael_s
01-06-2011, 10:59 AM
You are using a very old version of osCmax, perhaps updating the UPS-XML module to the current release?

Are you testing with the default fallback template? If not, switch back to the fallback template and see if you can see an error message at the top of the shipping page (when it redirects back to the shipping page).

You are getting some sort of error, as that is why it is redirecting back to the shipping page.