PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an OsCommerce Host

superdairyboy
07-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Ok I'm not having much luck here and hoping you all here can point me in the direction of a few good options.

I'm wanting to find a host for my 2 os commerce sites. (this is easy as there are tons out there.) But here is where it get more challenging. I also want the said host to do custom programing on osCommerce. There are lots of contributions we want to add to our Os commerce site and I find it much more convient to have the host and Programer at the same location. It is also convient for when something little happens to Os they can go right in and fix it generaly with in a short time. versus if you had to go out to a 3rd party it would take longer to ger resolved.

So if any of you out there can make some suggestions that would be great. I have spent the better part of a day doing this search and have only found like 3. The one Level ten has some bad reviews so I was a little concerned their, and one of the other was just a bit costly in the hosting prices.

Brian

ridexbuilder
07-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Why not have a look at osCMax? Full of useful contributions already and a big stepping stone to getting the most out of an osCommerce-type application.
:D