PDA

View Full Version : been kicked out of oscmax

blackhawk
02-11-2010, 03:38 PM
for over a month i was kicked off of oscmax and don't know why. it wasn't until today i was able to actually get back into the site and see everything that i have been a part of prior to getting blocked? but anyway there has to be some type of support link or external email address we can reach just in case it happens again. who would overlook this? not trying to showup and leave you guys - just couldn't reach oscmax.com

im back :cool:
blackhawk

michael_s
02-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Just send an email to admin at oscmax dot com if you ever have any issues.

ridexbuilder
02-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Seems like a cunning plan to get rid of trouble makers... :p
:D

blackhawk
02-12-2010, 10:08 AM
but what did i do? i am all for it but i really feel my record is clean....oh well ;)

ridexbuilder
02-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Nah, wasn't meaning you.... :brushteeth:

:jester:

michael_s
02-12-2010, 12:20 PM
blackhawk, we do not block people from visiting our site. Even the spammers can get through, we simply make their posts invisible to everyone :)

If you could not reach the site, most likely our automated firewall nabbed your IP for doing something that looked like abuse (not saying you were actually doing anything, but automtated systems are pretty dumb and make mistakes).

That is why I suggest to email admin at oscmax dot com if you ever have this problem, and we will attempt to clear it up for you.