PDA

View Full Version : No order total on SQL



hemma
12-13-2009, 09:49 AM
Hi - when I receive orders and the customer uses paypal ipn the products are showing on the database, along with their details in ORDERS; ORDERS_PRODUCTS but the order does not show up in ORDERS_TOTAL. Recently the hosting company moved us to a different server and different IP address - this has been changed in config file. When we look at orders in the admin section all orders are there except the paypal ones (ones without order totals). I have checked the forum but cannot find any solution. What could the problem be?

hemma
12-13-2009, 04:12 PM
hi - since posting this I have installed the latest paypal ipn v2.3.4.6, followed the trouble shooting and still no joy. It is as if the paypal module adds the items to the orders_products but not to the orders_totals!

ridexbuilder
12-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Which version of 'Max are you running, 2.0.4 presumably?

hemma
12-14-2009, 12:53 AM
Hi - It is version 2.xx not sure which sub-version. I read on some other posts that the paypal module skips over parts of the checkout. I had altered the summary page checkout_confirmation.tpl.php so it showed up neatly, with delivery info; billing info; products; etc in a list. Once I changed this back to the original the paypal worked! Obviously need to check through the file to see what I have missed.

michael_s
12-14-2009, 08:07 AM
I want to add something to this post that is very important to everyone asking for help:

If something is not working correctly, and you have made mods to the code, do the following:


1.Tell us you made mods to the code in your first post
2. Assume your mods have caused the problem!
3. Detail the mods you have made


Even if you think it is unrelated, it probably is not.

Otherwise, we will assume you have a clean installation with some sort of installation issue or server issue, and your problem will go unresolved.

hemma
12-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi - Point taken! It was actually another post of yours saying much the same thing that prompted me to look at mods i had done around the time that the problem occured.