PDA

View Full Version : Updated Gift Voucher mod?

DaisyO75
02-01-2004, 09:18 AM
I have been working on upgrading my MS2MAX 1.5.5 to the latest Credit Voucher version and am finding a problem.

I want it so that when a customer purchases a Voucher it willl skip the checkout_shipping.php portion of the checkout process all together. For some reason the voucher is not being flagged as a virtual item. I am not sure which of the MS2MAX installed contribs are causing this. It will display the Free Shipping option if I have it enabled but I don't like that because it also displays my UPS option with an unable to calulate error and the USPS with a Shipping cost of 60 cents. Since there is no shipping for a Gift Voucher I would really like for the screen to be skipped all together.

I tested the contribution on a clean 2.2MS2 install and it worked just like it should skipping the shipping option screen and moving to the next stage of checkout.

I am going through and making sure that I merged the files together properly but in the mean time I thought I would see if anyone here has been able to get this to work.

Thanks!
Daisy

Anonymous
02-17-2004, 06:44 AM
I am also finding a problem where say you have a $15 Gift Voucher Credit and You Purchase a Item Which has no shipping cost your total is $0 however it won't let youj checkout using Free Charge instead it only lets you use paypal which won't work. What can I do?