PDA

View Full Version : Hello Can someone please help me?

auntie22
01-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Hello Everyone. I am feeling like ms2 max for dummies would not even help. Is there anywhere I can go and get step by step directions on how to change colors, fonts, etc., directions on how to change the width of the ms2max template, and how I can include a home page with the shop cart that will allow for keywords to be found on the catalog. I really would like to make it look like the original oscommerce shop if possible. I would appreciate any help. This is what I have so far. www.sizzlingpleasures.com/catalog/ Thank you. :oops:

michael_s
01-24-2004, 09:59 PM
auntie22, if you want the old orginal osc look, just download the BTS 1.2a update. It is included as a template in the update, so you dont have to do any heavy mods to get there. It is a quick easy upgrade.

Look in the announcements in MS2-MAX discussion forum for the download.

Anonymous
01-26-2004, 09:27 AM
auntie22, if you want the old orginal osc look, just download the BTS 1.2a update. It is included as a template in the update, so you dont have to do any heavy mods to get there. It is a quick easy upgrade.

Look in the announcements in MS2-MAX discussion forum for the download.Hello,
Thank you for your assistance. I managed to upload the bts 1.2a update. I have another question if you could please help me.
In the install, directions it says to insert the bts data into my database by executing the bts.sql file how can I do that? I have cpanel with mysql on it, can that be used? How?

I can see the changed templates on the site with the logo to switch the stores but I do not see the information in my oscmax admin, configuration, my store.
Again I am sorry to bother you.... :?

auntie22
01-26-2004, 10:21 AM
Hi again, well I figured out my question, database information has been uploaded. I now have the switch template option.

Thanks for your help :)